Welcome to ABC Travel Clinic of Toronto & York Region
ABC Travel Clinic is staffed by expert health care practitioners specializing in the Travel Medicine. We offer extensive travel medicine consultation including administration of appropriate needed vaccines and medications for your travel destination and providing you with the latest health updates. Our staff is fully trained and licensed, and fully professional, with years of experience in travel medicine. For more information about us, please read here. We are located in Markham Ontario, offering the best travel advice & medications for our customers from all over the Greater Toronto Area & York Region.
International Travel Vaccination Centre
Our travel practitioners will sit down with you, taking into account your medical history, vaccination records, your destination and all other relevant information, before offering you a highly personalized plan meant to protect you during your travels. We offer a variety of types of vaccinations, medications and other protective measures. We will analyze the risk level of your destination, and offer complete medical advice. Consultations cover the following topics:
- Immunizations: for a complete list of the immunizations we offer, see our vaccine list.
- Travel medicine reports, updated for every country.
- Advice on medical and communicable disease concerns.
- Insect-borne diseases such as Malaria, Dengue Fever, Zika, Yellow Fever, Japanese Encephalitis, and many others.
- Medical concerns such as preventing Altitude Sickness, Traveler’s Diarrhea, Schistosomiasis, and any other concerns that you may have related to your travel.
- Travel advice for those traveling with children, elderly people, those with compromised immune systems, pregnant women and solo travelers.
A consultation generally takes an hour of your time and unfortunately, Travel Medicine is not covered by OHIP. The cost of a consultation will vary depending on the location, vaccines, and risk. Extended health insurance providers may reimburse costs. Many of our immunizations are covered by your extended health insurance. For a complete list of vaccinations and medications that we offer, please refer to our Drug Identification Numbers, see here.
Yellow Fever Prevention & Vaccine
ABC Travel Clinic is a designated Yellow Fever Prevention Clinic. We offer International Yellow Fever Certificates for countries that require vaccination for entry.
Travel Medicine Clinic
We stock a variety of disease prevention accessories. Be sure to stop by our clinic to purchase your necessary travel accessories.
Our Office Hours: By appointment only, we are located on Yonge Street, border of Thornhill & Markham.
Please call or book online for your personalized travel consultation.
Resources for more travel information:
Travel Health Notices: Public Health Agency of Canada
Traveler’s Health: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
International Travel and Health: World Health Organization