BOOK ONLINE AND RECEIVE $17 OFF YOUR COVID-19 RT-PCR TEST NEXT DAY RESULTS
Book Online (and Pay a Deposit Fee of $25) and Receive a Promotional Price for RT-PCR Next Day Test Results: ONLY $92 plus HST
Pay In-Clinic: $109 plus HST (Promotion Does Not Apply)
RT-PCR Tests provided by ABC Travel Clinic are approved by Health Canada and they are accepted for International Travel.
***Official Certificate of Attestation of Results will be provided***
PRIOR TO BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT, PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
ABC Travel Clinic will NOT be able to provide RT-PCR Testing to the following group(s) of people:
- Symptomatic patients presented with either one or more of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, difficulty swallowing, decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell, headache, runny nose, conjunctivitis (pink eye), nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, fatigue, and malaise
- Patients who have been in a close contact with someone who was confirmed Covid-19 in the past 14 days.
- Patients who have been advised by Public Health Unit to get tested for Covid-19 due to an outbreak and/or possible exposure to a confirmed Covid-19.
<>When you book an appointment, your scheduled appointment date and time are reserved strictly for you. Our health care practitioners work very hard to ensure that all travelers are seen on time for their scheduled appointment. In return, we ask that you help us by keeping your scheduled appointments and by notifying us in advance when you are unable to do so. A missed appointment is when you fail to show for a scheduled appointment without notifying the clinic or when you cancel without sufficient notice (less than 24 hours).
***You are required to provide at least 24-hour cancellation notice prior to your RT-PCR Test appointment and a FULL REFUND OF DEPOSIT FEE OF $25 WILL BE ISSUED.***
A RT-PCR Test Appointment is NON-Refundable if traveller(s):
- Miss an appointment;
- Arrive late to the appointment (If a traveller is more than 10 minutes late for an appointment)
- Fail to give at least 24-hour cancellation notice.